A bold new color available in Chill Pill Mobile Speakers: Pink! The pink Chill Pill will add a splash of color to your life while providing stellar on-the-go sound. Like the other members of the Chill Pill line, this portable speaker can be charged and re-charged from your laptop’s USB port or by any USB power supply and will provide up to six hours of music, podcast, or audiobook playback between charges. The pink Chill Pill is a perfect compliment to your iPod, iPhone, iPad, or any other device with a standard 1/8 inch (3.5mm) headphone jack.
While all of the above features are a great reason to buy the pink Chill Pill, there is another: Chill Pill Audio is donating one dollar from the sale of each pink Chill Pill to The Breast Cancer Research Foundation. This non-profit organization funds research on and raises awareness about breast cancer around the world. The pink Chill Pill allows you to listen to your favorite media while knowing your purchase has helped support critical health research and outreach.
MANY USES COMPACT SIZE
• Listening to music while traveling and camping
• Watching movies on a notebook computer
• Listening to music in the office or at school.
• Sharing audiobooks or podcasts.
• Providing music or narration for presentations.
• Two high-quality speakers are powered by a self contained battery.
• Interference free retractable cables.
• Extra-wide sound stage.
• Better sound reproduction and range than traditional laptop speakers.
• The Chill Pill is enclosed in a rugged that protects the speakers, batteries and retractable cables.
• Speakers magnetically click together for easy transport.
• In travel mode, Chill Pill Speakers are just 2” x 4”.
• Perfect for desks with limited space.
• Small enough to bring anywhere.EXPANDABLE
• The Chill Pill has three different modes for traveling and listening to music, audiobooks, or podcasts.
• Pop open the Chill Pill for even more resonant sound.RECHARGEABLE
• Rechargeable lithium ion battery provides six hours of playing time.
• Can be charged from a computer’s USB port or via optional AC adapter